Thursday, February 6, 2014

"Sprint Car Spotlight: Renee Petska"






This week's "Sprint Car Spotlight" feature is going down under This our first feature from Australia, but keeping with the recent theme, we are going to let Renee Tell you about herself!


 My name is Renee Pestka and I’m 19. This is only my second season of the wingless sprintcar division in South Australia. I started in speedway a few years ago after having a drive in my older brother’s 410ci sprintcar. I now have my own car to race. In only my second season, I have contested in many races; most which have resulted in top 10 finishes. My goal in Speedway is to compete in the 410ci Sprintcars class in the future ahead. In the years to come, I would also like to race in America, as that would be a dream come true.


For more information, be sure to check out www.reneepestkamotorsport.com or Renee Petska Motorsport on Facebook!


Renee’s sponsors include:

  • Pestka’s Bakery
  • Port Wakefield Wreckers
  • KJR Designs & Artwork
  • KNJ Photography & Design
  • Race Craft Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment