Friday, August 9, 2013

"Sprint Car Spotlight: Shayle Bade"




 For this week’s “Sprint Car Spotlight”, we are going to introduce you to Lincoln, Nebraska’s Shayle Bade! Keepig with the recent theme, we are going to let Shayle tell you about herself!

I have been racing since i was 8 years old. I started in Go-Karts, in 2007 I had my most prestigious win. Being the first female to win a Jr. Kahuna leading all 50 laps. A few years after mastering Go-Karts around the mid-west my dad and I decided it was time to move up to something more. In 2009 we made the jump to Micro sprints where we raced all over the mid-west competing in some of the biggest shows we could find. We took rookie of the year, was voted crowd favorite and picking up multiple wins and competing with the best of best in micro sprints for 4 years i wanted to keep moving up and living my dream. This year for 2013 we made the huge jump to a 305 Sprint car. We have a great team for this year and can't wait to see what this year will bring.

Her Supporters Include:
 
American Drywall
Awlin
Butch Bade
MDR Racing & Customs
Onyx Wrap
Real Nebraska Girls
Rown Web Design

Special thanks to: My Grandma Smokey, and everyone who has made my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment